Honey Glazed Chicken Thighs - Dinner Mixers Recipe
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1½-1¾ pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, seasoned with salt and pepper
- In a gallon freezer bag, combine first 4 ingredients; massage to combine. Add chicken and seal well; toss to coat. Refrigerate several hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade. Discard bag with marinade.
- Place chicken on grill. Grill, turning occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-12 minutes.
Makes 4 servings + 2 leftover servings.
Serve with Grilled Garlic Broccoli.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
For remix Chicken & Broccoli Pasta Salad recipe: Place 2 servings leftover chicken in a storage container. Refrigerate up to 2 days.