Holiday Spiced Brie Bites Recipe
Perfectly pop-able, these pretty bite-sized appetizers are made for holiday entertaining.
- 2 (1.9-2.1 ounce) packages frozen phyllo shells (30 shells)
- 1 (8 ounce) round brie cheese, rind trimmed
- Ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place phyllo shells on baking sheet. Cut brie into 30 cubes; place each in a shell.
- Bake 8 minutes or until cheese is soft and slightly melted; remove from oven. Top each shell with about ½ teaspoon Spiced Apple Berry Sauce.
- Season with pepper as desired. Serve warm or at room temperature.