Holiday Cranberry Cheese Log Recipe
Made for wine and cheese lovers! Serve this festive cheese appetizer, rolled in pecans and dried cranberries.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup gorgonzola or blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup dried cranberries, chopped, divided
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon honey
- No bake/cook
- In medium bowl, combine first 3 ingredients and ½ cup chopped cranberries.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm. Shape into a log. On a plate or cutting board, combine remaining cranberries, pecans and fresh parsley. Roll log until well coated.
- Place cheese log on small serving dish or platter. Drizzle with honey before serving.
Tip: Not a fan of gorgonzola or blue cheese? Substitute ½ cup shredded white Cheddar cheese instead.