Herby Bone Bread with Marinara Sauce Recipe
Your Halloween gathering will be extra delicious with this Herby Bone Bread with Marinara Sauce.
- 2 (11 ounce) packages refrigerated breadstick dough
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Unroll breadstick dough; cut each breadstick in half. Slightly stretch each breadstick and tie into a knot on each end to create a bone. Place bones on 2 large, greased baking sheets.
- In small bowl, combine melted butter and Rustic Herb Seasoning; brush over breadstick bones and sprinkle with ¼ cup Parmesan cheese. Bake 13-15 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, combine crushed tomatoes, Mama Mia™ Marinara Sauce Mix and remaining ¼ cup Parmesan cheese in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer and cook until heated through.
- Serve herby bones with sauce.
Makes 16 servings.