Herbed Chicken Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lowfat buttermilk
- 4 ounces rotini pasta, cooked and cooled
- 1½ cups (6 ounces) chopped cooked chicken, turkey or ham
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata or black olives
- 4 ounces cubed mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
Combine Rustic Herb Seasoning, water and oil in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave on high for 30 seconds. Cool completely. Add mayonnaise and buttermilk; whisk to combine.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss with dressing. Refrigerate several hours or overnight to blend flavors. Salt and pepper to taste.