Hearty Morning Glory Muffins Recipe
Start your morning off right with this recipe for Hearty Morning Glory Muffins - packed full of wholesome goodness.
- 1½ cups mashed ripe bananas (about 3 medium)
- ¼ cup plain or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1¼ tsp. cinnamon, divided
- 1 cup grated carrots
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 cup shredded apples
- ½ cup + 2 Tbsp. chopped walnuts, divided
- ½ cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 2 Tbsp. honey, warmed
- 1 Tbsp. quick oats
Preheat oven to 350°. Combine first 3 ingredients; blend well. Stir in 1 tsp. cinnamon, carrots, raisins, apples, ½ cup walnuts and coconut. Divide batter into 15 greased or paper-line muffin cups. Combine honey, oats, remaining ¼ tsp. cinnamon and 2 Tbsp. walnuts. Place a small amount in the center of each muffin. Bake 25-28 minutes. Cool in the pan 10 minutes before removing.