Hash Brown & Egg Bake Recipe
- 1 (20 ounce) package refridgerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 12 ounces bacon, chopped
- 10 large eggs
- ¾ cup tomato juice
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F. In large bowl combine first 4 ingredients; stir well. In greased 13x9-inch baking pan place potatoes, pressing into the bottom of pan. Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, over medium-high heat, cook bacon until browned and crisp; drain.
- In large bowl whisk eggs, add tomato juice and Bloody Mary Mixer.
- Remove pan from oven, turn oven down to 350°F. Pour egg mixture over the hash browns; sprinkle with bacon. Continue to bake 25-30 minutes or until eggs are set. Remove from oven, top with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions, sliced tomatoes, etc. for color.
Makes 8-10 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by foodlover14 from YUM! If you like breakfast burritos/tacos or a little zip to start your day. Try this recipe. Sooo good and it's easy to make. It is a bit spicy but in the best kind of way. This was a big hit at our spring kick off event and even my husband loved it. He asked for me to make it again!
Date published: 2017-02-26