Happy Halloween Mini Trifles Recipe
Try these special little treats for your Halloween parties. They are a great twist to any snack or treat table.
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 3-4 drops orange food coloring
- Halloween candies for garnish
- Fold whipped topping into prepared English Toffee Cheese Ball Mix.
- Once blended, add 3-4 drops of orange coloring and stir until desired color is reached.
- In equal amounts, layer brownie chunks and cheese ball mixture into small clear dishes or glasses. Top with cheese ball mixture and decorative candies.
- Chill 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Makes 4-6 servings.