Happy Halloween Dip Recipe
A cute way to serve up a great dip!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce, optional
- 1 large orange bell pepper
- 2-3 large pitted black olives, optional
- Blue tortilla chips
- No bake/cook
- In small bowl, combine first 3 ingredients; chill 2 hours.
- Lay the pepper on it's side; slice off the top side to make an opening in the pepper. Carve a face, using the stem as the nose.
- Fill pepper with dip. If desired, before filling with dip, slice black olives in half and press behind the eyes and mouth to make them more distinct. Serve with chips.
Makes 10-12 servings.