Halloween Tiny Cheesecakes Recipe
These tiny cheesecakes are spectacularly delicious and fun to decorate!
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened, sliced
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Gel food coloring
- Edible monster eye candy
- White chocolate chips
- Black decorator icing with decorating tip
- Halloween sprinkles, optional
- Place oven rack in the middle position. Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, combine Crème Brûlée Bar Mix packet 1 and butter. Mix with a fork until small crumbles form. Press into each well of Silicone Bar Pan. Bake 12 minutes. Remove from oven. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Turn oven down to 300°F. When crust is cooled, in medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave cream on HIGH 2 minutes. Whisk in Crème Brûlée Bar Mix packet 2 until dissolved. Divide among 3 bowls. Use gel food coloring to color one bowl green, another orange and the third can be as-is. Divide among wells. Carefully and slowly pour over crust in pan. Bake 25 minutes or until center is slightly wobbly (but not liquid).
- Remove from oven and cool 30 minutes. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- Decorate your white cheesecakes with melted white chocolate and monster eyes to create mummies. Use the monster eyes and black icing for a cute Frankenstein and use the black icing to make pumpkin faces.
Note: Use the gel food coloring to create any color Halloween monster you like!