Guacamole Turkey Burgers Recipe
- 2-3 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1½ pounds lean ground turkey
- 6 Brioche hamburger buns
- 6 slices pepper jack cheese or cheese of choice
- 1 large tomato, diced
- In medium bowl, prepare Giddyup Guacamole Mix according to package directions using avocados. Set aside.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. In large bowl, combine turkey with 1 tablespoon Sí Sí Cilantro Seasoning; salt and pepper as desired. Form into 6 patties.
- Place patties on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 8-10 minutes. Place buns on grill last 1-2 minutes to toast. Top burgers with cheese.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, toss tomatoes with remaining 1 teaspoon Sí Sí Cilantro Seasoning. Place burgers on buns. Serve topped with guacamole and tomatoes.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with Grilled Pimento Mac & Cheese recipe.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1; place in a quart freezer bag. Prepare step 2; place patties in a gallon freezer bag between sheets of wax paper. Place remaining Sí Sí Cilantro Seasoning in a quart freezer bag. Place all bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Prepare grill to medium heat and continue with step 3.
Wine Pairing: Sauvignon BlancNutrition per Serving: Calories: 580 Total Fat: 36g Sat. Fat: 11g Cholest: 135mg Sodium: 800mg Carbs: 38g Fiber: 7g Sugar: 7g Protein: 31g