Grilled Veggie Kabobs Recipe
- ¼ cup water
- 6-8 cups assorted vegetables such as cubed zucchini or summer squash, whole button mushrooms, canned whole potatoes, cherry tomatoes, cubed assorted bell peppers, cubed red onions, pearl onions
- 6-8 wooden skewers, soaked in water 30 minutes
- In small microwave-safe dish, combine Dried Tomato & Garlic Pesto Mix and water. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Whisk in Avocado Oil. Set aside.
- Thread desired vegetables on skewers in desired pattern.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Brush kabobs with pesto oil. Place kabobs on grill. Grill, turning occasionally and brushing with pesto oil, about 6-8 minutes or until desired doneness.
Makes 6 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2. Place in separate storage containers. Refrigerate up to 1 day.Nutrition per Serving:
Calories: 70 Total Fat: 0g Sat. Fat: 0g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 140mg Carbs: 14g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 5g Protein: 3g