Grilled Teriyaki Cashew Turkey Sliders Recipe
Try these turkey sliders with an Asian twist.
- 20 oz. pkg. lean ground turkey
- ½ cup chopped green onions
- ½ cup chopped salted cashews
- 6 fresh or canned pineapple slices, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into thirds
- 18 small Hawaiian sweet rolls or small buns
Lightly oil grates; preheat grill or broiler. Combine first 4 ingredients. Shape turkey mixture into 18 (1½-inch) balls; flatten to about ½-inch thickness. Grill or broil burgers 6-7 minutes, turning halfway through, until no longer pink in center. Grill or broil pineapple and pepper about 4 minutes or until slightly softened; chop into bite-sized pieces. Place burgers on split rolls; brush with additional Honey Teriyaki Sauce. Top with grilled pineapple and peppers. Makes 9 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by J3123 from Yum! My first TS creation! It was super delicious! We will make these again for sure.
Date published: 2015-07-08