Grilled Steak with Chimichurri Sauce Recipe
- 1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, stems removed, chopped
- 1 small fresh jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1½ pounds boneless beef sirloin steak
- Using a blender or immersion blender, combine first 4 ingredients and ½ teaspoon Seasoned Salt. Blend, drizzling in olive oil, until well combined. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Sprinkle steak with remaining 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt.
- Place steak on grill. Grill, turning once, until desired doneness is reached on an instant-read food thermometer (145°F for medium-rare; 160°F for medium), about 16-20 minutes.
- Remove steak from grill. Cover with foil and let stand 5-10 minutes. Slice across the grain. Sitr chimichurri sauce; drizzle over steak slices.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with Grilled Veggie Vidalia Quinoa recipe.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1; place in a quart freezer bag. Prepare step 2; place in a gallon freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 3.
Wine Pairing: Cabernet SauvignonNutrition per Serving: Calories: 320 Total Fat: 25g Sat. Fat: 4.5g Cholest: 75mg Sodium: 510mg Carbs: <1g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 25g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.