Grilled Jalapeño Poppers Recipe
Jalapeño peppers stuffed with Smoked Cheddar & Jalapeño Cheese Ball and bacon then grilled.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 8 medium fresh jalapeño peppers, cut in half lengthwise, seeded
- ⅓ cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Prepare grill to medium-low heat. In medium bowl, combine first 3 ingredients. Vigorously mix until well combined. Fill pepper halves with cheese mixture.
- In small bowl, combine bread crumbs and butter; toss to coat well. Sprinkle over cheese.
- Carefully place peppers on grill. Grill until peppers are softened and lightly charred, about 15-20 minutes.
Makes 8 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2. Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 day ahead.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 180 Total Fat: 14g Sat. Fat: 8g Cholest: 40mg Sodium: 310mg Carbs: 8g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 3g Protein: 5g