Grilled Jalapeño Cheesy Hash Browns Recipe
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- ½ (32 ounce) package frozen shredded hash browns (5-6 cups)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Prepare grill to medium indirect heat. In large bowl, whisk together sour cream, milk and Smoked Cheddar & Jalapeño Cheese Ball Mix.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; toss to coat well. Transfer mixture to a greased 10-inch cast-iron skillet.
- Place skillet on indirect heat side of grill. Grill, stirring halfway through, until bubbly and slightly browned around the edges, about 25-30 minutes.
Makes 4 servings.
Alternate Baking Directions: Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare as directed in a 2-quart baking dish. Bake until bubbly and lightly browned, about 25-30 minutes.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2. Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 day. Reduce grill or bake time by 5-10 minutes.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 360 Total Fat: 19g Sat. Fat: 13g Cholest: 70mg Sodium: 410mg Carbs: 32g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 5g Protein: 12g