Grilled Herb Potato Wedges Recipe
Grilled Herb Potato Wedges will make the perfect side dish to all your grilling meals - check out the simple recipe.
- 6 medium red potatoes, scrubbed clean
- ¼ cup melted butter or olive oil
- Pierce potatoes in several spots with a fork; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 5-6 minutes or until just fork tender (do not overcook). Cool slightly.
- Cut each potato into 6-8 wedges; place in a gallon freezer bag. Add remaining ingredients; salt and pepper as desired. Seal well; toss to coat. Let stand 15 minutes or refrigerate up to overnight.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Remove potatoes from bag and place on grill. Grill, turning occasionally, until browned and desired doneness, about 10-12 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2. Refrigerate up to 1 day. Continue with step 3.
For remix Mushroom Turkey Wrap recipe: Place 6-8 leftover potato wedges in a storage container. Refrigerate up to 2 days.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chef Alex from Best potatoes ever! Love this recipe and so does my family. I added the salt and pepper after I pulled the potatoes off the grill. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside. This recipe is a keeper!
Date published: 2020-06-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by TSwithJess from Super Simple and Delicious Side Dish for any Meal! This is one of my favorite recipes for potatoes!!! My family loves when I make these and they often request them! Goes great partnered with any meal!
Date published: 2020-04-05