Grilled Green Beans & Potatoes Recipe
- 1½ pounds baby red potatoes, cleaned
- ¼ cup butter, melted, or olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 pound fresh or frozen whole green beans, trimmed
- Pierce potatoes in several spots with a fork; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 3-4 minutes or until just fork tender (do not overcook).
- In small bowl, combine melted butter and water. Slowly whisk in Grilled Veggie Dip Mix. Cut potatoes into quarters; place in a gallon freezer bag. Add beans and butter mixture. Seal well; toss to coat. Let stand 15 minutes or refrigerate up to overnight.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Place a grill pan on grill. Add vegetables to grill pan. Grill, stirring occasionally, until browned and desired doneness, about 15 minutes.
Makes 6 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2. Refrigerate up to 1 day. Continue with step 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TSFan16 from Can't go wrong with Rustic Herb Seasoning! I made this in the fry pan because it's winter and I didn't want to venture outside to the grill. It turned out great! I love the flavor that it brought to this side dish.
Date published: 2017-12-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by SDH1 from Fabulous Recipe This recipe according to my son and husband is "The BOMB". It was fantastic, and cooking it on the grill was so easy. Have made this twice already!
Date published: 2017-06-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by TS Fan for Years from Scrumptious! I love TS products and this one did not disappoint. It was scrumptious and my husband loved it just as much. I would make this again in a heartbeat. I would also make it with just the potatoes. It really gave them a wonderful flavor.
Date published: 2017-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by KPhillips from Awesome! My kids LOVED this and actually ate the vegetables first before anything else...this was a first!
Date published: 2017-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Suze620 from Delicious Baked in the Oven I am not very good at grilling so I decided to follow the instructions and bake in a 9 x 13 baking dish at 350 degrees. I covered with foil for the first 30 minutes. Then I took them out stirred them with a spoon, left uncovered, and put back in the oven for an additional 15 to 20 minutes. Delicious!
Date published: 2017-03-05