Grilled Garlic Potatoes Recipe
Potatoes in foil packs on the grill are a summer staple.
- Heavy-duty aluminum foil
- 2 pounds red potatoes, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup butter, diced
- Ground black pepper & salt
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Place 2 (28x18-inch) sheets of aluminum foil on top of each other.
- Layer half the potatoes in the center of the foil. Sprinkle with half of the remaining ingredients; salt and pepper to taste. Repeat layers. Crimp and seal each sheet of foil individually, creating one packet.
- Place foil packet on grill. Grill 20-25 minutes, turning packet over and around occasionally. Remove from grill and carefully open packet.
Makes 6 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by TSfan04401 from A family favorite for sure! These are quick, easy and my family loves them!!!!
Date published: 2017-06-20