Grilled Fiesta Sweet Potatoes with Honey Recipe
There’s a fiesta of flavors in this simple dish- sweet & savory, creamy & crunchy.
- 1 pound sweet potato yams
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey or Mike’s Hot Honey
- 2 tablespoons pepitas, optional
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Slice potatoes diagonally into ½” planks. Brush each side with oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Grill until tender, flipping once (about 20 minutes). Top with dollops of yogurt; drizzle with honey and top with pepitas. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sweet potato fan from Delicious side dish!! These were so easy to make and so delicious! we ended up baking them at 375 for about 15 minutes and they were perfect!! Everyone raved about them and there were no leftovers!
Date published: 2021-03-22