Grilled Corn with Sí Sí Cilantro Butter Recipe
Fresh corn on the cob, grilled and slathered with Sí Sí Cilantro seasoned butter.
- 6 ears fresh corn on the cob, husks and silks removed
- 1 tablespoon water
- ½ cup butter, softened
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Place corn on grill. Grill, turning occasionally, until lightly charred, about 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium microwave-safe bowl, combine Sí Sí Cilantro Seasoning and water. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Let cool.
- Add butter to cooled seasoning. Using a spatula, vigorously whip butter until well combined and light and fluffy.
- Slather corn with Sí Sí Cilantro whipped butter. Salt and pepper as desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare step 2 and 3. Refrigerate, covered, up to 2 days ahead.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 260 Total Fat: 16g Sat. Fat: 9g Cholest: 40mg Sodium: 230mg Carbs: 29g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 5g Protein: 4g
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brrgirl23 from Best Corn on the cob EVER! So this was super easy to put together and the whole time I was thinking “why am I bothering?” I mean corn on the cob is already the best thing ever right? Wrong! Adding the Si Si Cilantro butter took the corn on the cob to the next level! Absolutely amazing!
Date published: 2020-03-12