Grilled Corn on the Cob Recipe
- ¼ cup butter, melted, or olive oil
- 6 ears fresh corn on the cob, husks removed
- 6 (15x12-inch) pieces aluminum foil
- In small bowl, combine melted butter and Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning.
- Brush ears of corn with garlic butter. Wrap in foil.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Place corn on grill. Grill, turning occasionally, 10-15 minutes.
- Carefully remove corn from foil. Salt and pepper as desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2. Refrigerate up to 1 day.
Nutrition per Serving:
Calories: 190 Total Fat: 8g Sat. Fat: 4.5g Cholest: 20mg Sodium: 230mg Carbs: 29g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 5g Protein: 4g