Grilled Citrus Herb Chicken Recipe
This simple Citrus Herb marinade gives chicken a ton of flavor.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 6 pieces
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag; salt and pepper as desired. Add chicken. Seal well; toss to coat. Let stand 10-15 minutes.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from bag; discard bag with marinade.
- Place chicken on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-12 minutes.
Serve with Summer Orzo Citrus Salad.
Wine Pairing: Sauvignon Blanc.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
Nutrition per Serving: