Grilled Bruschetta Chicken Recipe
- 1¼ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 5 pieces, pounded to an even thickness
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1½ tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 (12 ounce) package fresh spiralized zucchini
- In a gallon freezer bag, combine chicken, 2 tablespoons oil, 1 tablespoon Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena and Citrus Herb Seasoning. Seal well and refrigerate 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine tomato, onion, basil, ½ teaspoon Garlic Garlic Seasoning, 1 tablespoon oil and 1½ teaspoons Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena. Pepper as desired. Set aside.
- Remove chicken from bag; discard bag with marinade. Place chicken on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-12 minutes. Slice.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat. Add spiralized zucchini and remaining 1 teaspoon Garlic Garlic Seasoning. Sauté until desired doneness. Divide among 4 dinner plates. Top with sliced chicken and bruschetta.
Makes 4 servings + 1 leftover serving.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 270 Total Fat: 14g Sat. Fat: 2.5g Cholest: 85mg Sodium: 260mg Carbs: 7g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 4g Protein: 27g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.