Grilled Beef & Veggie Stuffed Peppers Recipe
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup diced fresh sweet potato yams
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup frozen riced cauliflower
- 1½ cups prepared Cha Cha! Shredded Beef, thawed if frozen
- 4 large poblano chile peppers or green bell peppers
- Prepare grill to medium-low heat. In large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add sweet potatoes and onions; sauté 3-4 minutes.
- Add zucchini, riced cauliflower and Cha Cha! Chile Lime Seasoning; continue sautéing until potatoes are softened. Stir in Cha Cha! Shredded Beef; toss to coat.
- Meanwhile, slice peppers from stem to tip creating a pocket. Remove seeds. Stuff peppers with beef and veggie filling.
- Place peppers on grill, filling side up. Grill until heated through and peppers are slightly charred or desired doneness.
Makes 4 servings.
Serve with a low-carb salad and 14-Day Reset dressing of choice.
Note: If your peppers aren’t large enough and have leftover filling, serve on the side.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare through step 3. Wrap each stuffed pepper in plastic wrap. Place in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Prepare grill to medium-low heat and continue with step 4.
Alternative Bake Directions: Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare through step 3. Place stuffed peppers in a greased baking dish. Bake 25-30 minutes or until heated through or desired doneness.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 390 Total Fat: 24g Sat. Fat: 9g Cholest: 105mg Sodium: 610mg Carbs: 19g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 8g Protein: 25g