Greek Garden Layered Dip Recipe
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup diced cucumber
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, quartered
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Sliced cucumbers, pita chips
- No bake/cook
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and Garden Veggie Cheese Ball Mix.
- Spread on a serving plate. Top with cucumber, tomato, olives and feta cheese.
- Serve with cucumbers and pita chips.
Rated 5 out of 5 by CatZ from Refreshing layered Greek dip I served this to several people, and everyone raved over it. Even me, who normally dislikes olives, enjoyed every bite!
Date published: 2019-04-16