Granola Bites with Fruit and Yogurt Recipe
The prettiest breakfast bite on the block. A tasty combo of granola filled with yogurt and fresh fruit.
- 1 cup creamy or crunchy almond butter or peanut butter
- ¾ cup honey
- ½ cup vanilla yogurt or flavor of your choosing
- ¼ cup fresh berries
Special Equipment Needed: Silicone Bar Pan
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Prepare Chewy Multi-Grain Granola Mix as directed on package.
- Spoon mixture into the Silicone Bar Pan, pressing the center down with your finger to create an indentation in the center.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Allow to cool slightly in pan before removing, then allow to cool completely before serving.
- To serve, fill the granola bite with yogurt and top with fresh berries. Serve immediately.
Tip: You can use yogurt in a tube for easy filling.
Hint: You will have leftover granola mixture that can be baked as directed on the package or used to create additional granola bites.