Ginger Orange Sriracha Salmon Recipe
You can have dinner on the table in 15 minutes with this delicious salmon recipe.
- 12 oz. (about 4 filets) salmon
- 1 medium bunch broccoli, trimmed and cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1-2 green onions, chopped
- Spray a non-stick pan with cooking spray and place over medium-high heat; add salmon and 1 cup Ginger Orange Sriracha Sauce. Cook until desired salmon flakes easily with a fork, about 4 minutes per side.
- In a separate pan, heat Avocado Oil over medium heat; add broccoli and salt. Sautè approximately 4 minutes or until it reaches desired tenderness. Drizzle with remaining Ginger Orange Sriracha Sauce.
- Serve salmon and broccoli topped with sesame seeds and green onion.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Mariak from Quick with a little heat This went together lightening fast. The sauce has a little heat to it. Cooking helps it mellow. Adding more uncooked sauce at the end for sure brings up the heat. Hubby and I liked this very much.
Date published: 2016-05-24
Rated 3 out of 5 by SueMcB from Too Spicy for Me I will preface this review by saying that I am not a seafood lover, but I am looking for recipes - especially for salmon - because I'm trying to eat healthier. That being said, this recipe was just okay for me. I think the siracha sauce was a little too spicy for my taste, so I'll keep looking. I think I'll try the Bayou Bourbon recipe next (because EVERYTHING tastes better with Bayou Bourbon on top!
Date published: 2016-03-02