Ginger Orange Sriracha Pork Salad Recipe
A beautiful, colorful salad. Substitute any vegetable your family loves!
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into 4 pieces
- 11-15 oz. bag chopped romaine or spinach
- 1 fresh pineapple, cored and cut into 8 slices
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 avocadoes, peeled, pitted and cubed
In a small bowl combine orange juice, Greek yogurt and 1/3 cup of the Ginger Orange Sriracha Sauce; set aside. Season both sides of tenderloin pieces with salt; brush both sides with ¼ cup of the Ginger Orange Sriracha Sauce and place on grill over medium heat. Cook for approximately 6 minutes per side, until internal temp reaches 145°. Remove from heat and let rest 5 minutes; cut each piece into slices. Drizzle with remaining sauce if desired. Line each plate with a bed of lettuce. Working clockwise, group pork slices, pineapple rings, avocado cubes and more pineapple rings. In the center of the plate, sprinkle tomatoes and onions. Drizzle with yogurt sauce.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Fantastic Foodie from Addicting! This sauce has the right amount of sweet and spice! Made it twice in a week!
Date published: 2015-08-15