Giddyup Guacamole Mix Prep Directions Recipe
Standard preparation for our Giddyup Guacamole Mix.
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2-3 ripe avocados
- No bake/cook
- Combine first 2 ingredients; let stand 15 minutes.
- Halve avocados and remove pits. Place avocado pulp in a medium bowl; add seasoning mixture. Mash with a fork until blended to desired consistency.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.
Makes about 1 cup.
Tip: For best flavor, enjoy within 2-3 hours of preparation.
More Ways to Mix It Up!
- Stir ¼ cup fresh diced tomatoes into prepared guacamole.
- Stir 2 cups ranch dressing into prepared guacamole for a creamy avocado dressing. Thin with milk to desired consistency.
- Combine 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes and 1 packet seasoning for a simple salsa. Chill before serving.
- For a chip dip, combine 1 packet seasoning with 3 tablespoon water; let stand 15 minutes. Stir into ½ cup sour cream and ½ cup mayonnaise. Chill before serving.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Guacamole fan2 from Giddy up guacamole Still waiting for the giddy up guacamole to make a come back,
Date published: 2018-11-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by DebbieP from Missing Giddy Up Guacamole! We really miss Giddy Up Guacamole! Please bring it back!
Date published: 2017-12-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by KT0501 from Love Giddy-Up Guacamole BRING BACK THE GIDDY-UP GUACAMOLE MIX!!!!!! We miss this so much!!!
Date published: 2017-06-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by Aunt Dea from Please bring back the giddyup guacamole This has been a favorite of mine and my husband. We love and we are so disappointed that it is t being offered any longer! Super bummed!!
Date published: 2017-05-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Guacamole fan from So disappointed it isn't available any more I love this mix, why was it discontinued? So easy and long shelf life, always got compliments...
Date published: 2017-04-18