Giddyup Grilled Potato Salad Recipe
Potatoes, corn and poblano peppers grilled and tossed with a creamy Giddyup Guacamole dressing.
- 1½ pounds baby red creamer potatoes
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 ears fresh corn on the cob, husks and silks removed
- 1 large poblano chile pepper, seeded, cut into 3 sections
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- Pierce potatoes with a fork in several spots; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave 4-5 minutes or until fork tender.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. In large bowl, combine Giddyup Guacamole Mix with water; let stand 15 minutes.
- Brush potatoes with olive oil. Place on grill with corn and peppers. Grill, turning occasionally, until lightly charred or desired doneness, about 8-10 minutes. Remove from grill; cool slightly. Remove corn from cob, quarter potatoes and chop pepper.
- Meanwhile, whisk sour cream, milk and Seasoned Salt into Giddyup Guacamole Mix. Stir in warm potatoes and veggies. Toss to coat.
- Let stand 15 minutes. Serve at room temperature.
Makes 6 servings.
Make Ahead: Salad can be prepare up to 2 days ahead and refrigerated.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 200 Total Fat: 6g Sat. Fat: 3g Cholest: 15mg Sodium: 400mg Carbs: 34g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 6g Protein: 5g
Rated 5 out of 5 by TSwithJess from A fun twist on a salad side dish!!! My husband and I are not big Potato Salad fans so instead we followed this recipe but used rotini pasta for a pasta salad instead and it was soooooooooo good!!!! We will definitely be using this recipe again in the future for parties and cook-outs!!!!
Date published: 2020-05-22