Garlic Roasted Veggies Recipe
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 12 ounces baby potatoes (red, yellow and/or purple), quartered
- 12 ounces baby carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Toss all ingredients together on baking sheet. Salt and pepper as desired.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until carrots and potatoes are tender.
Makes 6 servings.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 120 Total Fat: 4.5g Sat. Fat: 0.5g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 190mg Carbs: 18g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 4g Protein: 3g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.