Garlic Parmesan Fries Recipe
Fries are always the perfect side - and with garlic and Parmesan cheese, they are even better.
- 1 (26 ounce) package frozen extra-crispy fast food fries
- 3 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Prepare fries according to package directions, baking until very crispy.
- In small microwave-safe dish, combine butter and ¾ tablespoon Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning. Microwave on HIGH 30-60 seconds. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine mayonnaise, remaining ¾ tablespoon Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning, lemon zest and lemon juice. Set aside.
- When fries are done, transfer to a large bowl and toss with garlic butter and Parmesan cheese. Salt and pepper as desired. Serve with garlic aioli for dipping.
Makes 6 servings.
Make Ahead: Step 3 can be prepared up to 1 day ahead. Refrigerate, covered, until ready to serve.Nutrition per Serving:
Calories: 410 Total Fat: 29g Sat. Fat: 8g Cholest: 25mg Sodium: 1,000mg Carbs: 36g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 0g Protein: 4g
Rated 5 out of 5 by MomAtHome from More fries please! These were so good - I wanted something more than plain old fries when we grilled burgers with friends. This was it - everyone loved them...I should have made a double batch.
Date published: 2018-08-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by JMSTribe from Simple way to jazz up frozen fries This recipe takes a convenience food - frozen fries - and jazzes it up with a few simple ingredients. Adding the lemon zest is brilliant - it really brightens the flavors.
Date published: 2018-07-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by HeatherAnne01 from Restaurant Quality! I made these tonight to go with the Artichoke and Spinach burgers from the Family Faves meal kit... yum! They tasted like fries you would get at a high end restaurant. The only thing I changed was I only used the juice of half of a lemon for the aioli and it was plenty. Will definitely make again!
Date published: 2018-04-08