Garlic Garlic Hummus Recipe
Homemade hummus is easier than you think – and the garlic flavor adds depth and deliciousness.
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- Assorted fresh vegetables and pita chips
- No bake/cook
- In food processor or blender, combine first 5 ingredients and 1½ tablespoons Garlic Garlic Seasoning. Process until smooth, scraping sides as needed.
- With processor running, drizzle in 2 tablespoons oil. Continue blending until smooth and creamy, scraping sides as needed. Place in a serving bowl.
- In small bowl combine remaining 1 tablespoon oil and 1 teaspoon Garlic Garlic Seasoning. Drizzle over hummus. Place on a platter with veggies and pita chips.
Make Ahead: Hummus can be prepared up to 1 day head. Refrigerate until ready to serve.