Garden Veggie Bacon Quiche Recipe
Perfect for breakfast or brunch, this easy quiche is loaded with bacon, spinach and mushrooms in a tender, flaky crust.
- 1 cup sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1 deep-dish pie crust, thawed if frozen
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (2.8 ounce) package fully-cooked bacon bits
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- ½ cup half and half
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large skillet, heat Avocado Oil over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and sauté until softened. Add spinach and cook until just wilted.
- Spoon spinach and mushrooms into pie crust. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. In a medium bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; pour over pie crust.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm.