Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips Recipe
Delicious homemade cinnamon chips to dip in this patriotic fruit salsa is a great snack or dessert!
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ cup + ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 apple, diced
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- ½ cup blueberries
- ¼ teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut each tortilla into eight triangles. In medium bowl, combine ½ cup sugar and Cinnamon Spice Seasoning. Take a tortilla, dip both sides into butter, then coat with cinnamon sugar.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes; flip all chips and bake an additional 5 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, combine apple, strawberries, blueberries, lemon juice and remaining ½ teaspoon sugar. Serve immediately with cinnamon chips.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Honey Teriyaki Dressing from Delicious chips I’ve made these chips in the air fryer works great too without heating up the kitchen.
Date published: 2020-07-02