Fruit & Brownie Kabobs Recipe
Refreshing fruit with chunks of rich chocolate and drizzled with caramel sauce.
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 8 (10-inch) bamboo skewers
- 2 bananas, each cut into 8 pieces
- 8 large strawberries, cut into halves
- 16 chunks fresh pineapple
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare Butterscotch Brownie Mix according to package directions.
- Cool completely. Cut brownies into 25 squares.
- To assemble, start with a brownie square on each skewer. Add a slice of banana, ½ strawberry and pineapple chunk. Repeat, and finish with an additional brownie square.
- Place on individual plates, and drizzle with Creamy Caramel Sauce or chocolate sauce.
Makes 8 dessert kabobs.
Rated 5 out of 5 by nancy L from Nana apple crisp My family loved it! It was easy to make and excellent with icecream.
Date published: 2016-04-27