Frosted Mini Snickerdoodles Recipe
Treat your kiddos to these cinnamon cookies when they come home from school.
- 1 large egg
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (16 ounce) container cream cheese frosting
- Chopped nuts, optional
- Sprinkles, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix packet 1, egg and butter; mix until dough forms. Using a teaspoon, scoop dough and form into balls.
- In small bowl, pour contents of Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix packet 2. Roll dough balls in sugar mixture and place on a large greased baking sheet. Flatten dough slightly.
- Bake 8 minutes. Cool completely. Frost. Sprinkle with nuts and/or sprinkles if desired. Store in an airtight container.
Makes about 5 dozen.
Make Ahead and Freeze: Prepare step 1. Place in a gallon freezer bag or storage container between sheets of wax paper. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Preheat oven to 350°F and continue with step 2.