Fresh Tomato Dressing Recipe
- 1 medium tomato, cored and chopped (not Roma or plum)
- ½ ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ⅔ cup olive oil
- Water as needed
- In blender or food processor, combine first 5 ingredients; blend until smooth.
- While blender is running, slowly stream in oil; add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, until desired consistency is reached.
- Refrigerate in a container with a tight fitting lid.
Makes 14 (2 tablespoon) servings.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 110 Total Fat: 11g Sat. Fat: 1.5g Cholest: 0mg Sodium: 105mg Carbs: 2g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 0g Protein: 0g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.