Flower Fruit Kabobs with Luscious Fruit Dip Recipe
Spring has sprung with these delicious flower fruit kabobs, served with our luscious fruit dip.
- ½ (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces marshmallow crème
- ½ (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 ripe cantaloupe
- 1 ripe honeydew
- 4-6 kiwi fruit
- 1 bunch red and/or green grapes
- 2 (6 ounce) containers fresh blueberries
- 2 (6 ounce) containers fresh blackberries
- Wooden skewers
- Special Equipment: Flower cookie cutters, optional
- No bake/cook
- In small bowl, combine first 2 ingredients; blend well. Stir in whipped topping until smooth. Add in Rhubarb Strawberry Fruit Spread and stir. Chill.
- Peel and seed cantaloupe and honeydew; peel kiwi. Cut into desired cubes or floral patterns.
- Thread fruit onto skewers in desired pattern. Use blueberries and blackberries for the center of the flowers if using a floral pattern.
Tip: Use a head of iceberg lettuce in a decorative bucket to arrange fruit bouquet.
Nutrition per Serving:
Calories: 240 Total Fat: 6g Sat. Fat: 3.5g Cholest: 10mg Sodium: 60mg Carbs: 47g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 39g Protein: 3g