Flag Charcuterie Board Recipe
Arrange a meat-and-cheese plate in the style of the American flag as a self-serve appetizer. It’s really easy!
- 1 half-pint fresh blueberries
- 8 ounces assorted deli meats such as salami, pepperoni, prosciutto, coppa, sopressa
- Assorted red fruits and/or veggies such as grape tomatoes, red bell pepper slices, strawberries
- 8 ounces assorted white cheese slices such as white Cheddar, Havarti, brie, Gruyere
- Assorted crackers
- On a white, rectangular serving platter, place blueberries in upper left corner.
- Alternating between deli meats, fruits and veggies, cheeses and Jalapeño Peanuts, create the red and white strips of the flag.
- Cut 3-4 stars out of the cheese and place over the blueberries.
- Serve with Tangy Raspberry Dipping Sauce and assorted crackers.