Fiesta Turkey Burgers Recipe
- 1½ pounds lean ground turkey
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- In medium bowl, combine first 4 ingredients, 2 teaspoons Onion Onion Seasoning and 1½ teaspoons Fiesta Party Seasoning. Form into 6 patties.
- In small bowl, combine avocados, cilantro, lime juice, remaining 2 teaspoons Onion Onion Seasoning and remaining 1½ teaspoons Fiesta Party Seasoning; salt as desired. Mash to desired consistency.
- In large skillet, heat Avocado Oil over medium heat. Add patties. Cook, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve burgers over tomato slices and topped with guacamole.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with Fiesta Kale Salad recipe.
Wine Pairing: Chardonnay
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Place in a gallon freezer bag between sheets of wax paper. Prepare step 2. Place in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freeze bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 3.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 320 Total Fat: 24g Sat. Fat: 5g Cholest: 120mg Sodium: 370mg Carbs: 6g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 2g Protein: 22g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.