Fiesta Street Corn Recipe
Corn on the cob seasoned with Fiesta Party Seasoning, grilled and slathered with a Sí Sí Cilantro spread.
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 8 ears fresh corn on the cob, husks removed
- Olive oil spray
- ½ cup crumbled queso fresco
- In small bowl, combine first 3 ingredients; set aside. Lightly spray corn on the cob with olive oil spray and sprinkle with Fiesta Party Seasoning.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Place corn on grill. Grill, turning occasionally, until browned on all sides or desired doneness, about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from grill and place on a serving platter. Slather with Sí Sí Cilantro spread and sprinkle with queso fresco. Sprinkle with additional Fiesta Party Seasoning for an added kick, if desired.
Makes 8 servings.
Make Ahead: Prepare step 1. Cover spread and place corn in a large storage container or gallon freezer bag. Refrigerate up to 1 day ahead.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 220 Total Fat: 11g Sat. Fat: 4g Cholest: 20mg Sodium: 310mg Carbs: 31g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 5g Protein: 6g
Rated 5 out of 5 by Megan P from Party favorite! I got the Fiesta Party kit as a hostess half priced item and used it for my husband's birthday party. All the recipes in the kit got rave reviews, but my favorite was the corn. I love getting Mexican street corn at festivals and things and really enjoyed this recipe. Grilled the corn and it was perfect. Might add a splash of lime next time.
Date published: 2020-08-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by StreetCorn everyone liked from Delicious street corn! Delicious street corn with a little spice or with a kick. Made receipe as instructed but didnt have the cheese. It was so good ended eating as the main course and not a side. Added more of the Fiesta seasoning at end for ones that wanted the kick of spice. Already making another batch!
Date published: 2020-05-24