Fiesta Party Toppings & Dips Recipe
Giddyup Guacamole, Fiesta Party Dip, Sí Sí Cilantro Dip, Sí Sí Cilantro Coleslaw, salsa and all the trimmings.
- 1½ cups sour cream, divided
- ½ cup mayonnaise, divided
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 (14 ounce) package coleslaw mix (without dressing)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2-3 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- Toppings of choice such as diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, chopped onions, shredded cheese, crumbled queso fresco, sliced jalapeños
- Tortilla chips for dipping
- In small bowl, combine ¾ cup sour cream, ¼ cup mayonnaise and 1½-2 tablespoons Sí Sí Cilantro Seasoning. Stir until well combined. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or up to overnight.
- In another small bowl, combine ¾ cup sour cream, ¼ cup mayonnaise and Fiesta Party Seasoning. Stir until well combined. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or up to overnight.
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, lime juice remaining 1 tablespoon Sí Sí Cilantro Seasoning. Stir in coleslaw mix. Toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours (not recommended to sit overnight).
- In a medium bowl, combine Giddyup Guacamole Mix with water. Let stand 15 minutes. Add avocados and mash to desired consistency.
- When ready to serve, place dips, coleslaw, guacamole, Corn, Black Bean Salsa, and taco toppings of choice in serving bowls. Serve with tortilla chips and tacos.
Makes 8 servings.
Make Ahead: Step 1 and 2 can be prepared up to 1 day ahead.