Fiesta Kale Salad Recipe
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup canned light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 9 cups chopped kale leaves
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, pitted, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup canned or frozen whole kernel corn, optional
- No bake/cook
- In small bowl, whisk together first 4 ingredients.
- In large bowl, toss kale with desired amount of dressing, massaging the dressing into the kale. Let stand 10-15 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat.
Makes 6 servings.Nutrition per Serving: (does not include optional corn) Calories: 200 Total Fat: 16g Sat. Fat: 2.5g Cholest: 15mg Sodium: 150mg Carbs: 14g Fiber: 6g Sugar: 4g Protein: 5g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.