Fiesta Chicken Fajitas Recipe
Fiesta Party Seasoning gives these grilled chicken fajitas a little zip!
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 large ed, green and/or yellow bell peppers, seeds remove, cut into 3 sections each
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into ½-inch slices
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 large lime
- 16 (4-inch) flour or corn tortillas
- Fiesta Party Toppings & Dips of choice (see recipe link in directions)
Note: This recipe uses taco toppings & dips from Fiesta Party Toppings & Dips recipe.
- In a gallon freezer bag, combine first 6 ingredients. Seal well; toss to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Remove chicken, peppers and onions from marinade. Discard bag with marinade. Place chicken, peppers and onion on grill. Grill, turning once, until veggies are desired doneness and chicken reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-12 minutes. Remove from grill; slice or chopped chicken and veggies.
- Place tortillas on grill. Grill, turning once, until browned on both sides, about 1-2 minutes. Serve chicken and veggies in tortillas with desired taco toppings.
Makes 8 servings.
Make Ahead: Step 1 can be prepared up to 1 day ahead.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 290 Total Fat: 8g Sat. Fat: 1.5g Cholest: 85mg Sodium: 190mg Carbs: 23g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 2g Protein: 27g
Rated 5 out of 5 by TSwithSamantha from Yum yum! Made this recipe for my family over MDW and it was a hit! I used a big red pepper and an orange and yellow, cut fairly thick and added thick slices of chicken. Marinated for a few hours then grilled it all. Topped with Giddyup Guacamole, Fiesta Party Dip and Si Si Cilantro Dip. Such amazing flavor, everyone enjoyed dinner that night!
Date published: 2020-05-28