Fiesta Charro Beans Recipe
Pinto beans simmered with bacon, onions, tomatoes and Fiesta Party Seasoning.
- 4 bacon slices, chopped
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced fire-roasted tomatoes with garlic, undrained
- In medium saucepan over medium-high heat, sauté bacon and onions until bacon is crispy.
- Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve using a slotted spoon.
Makes 8 servings.
Alternative Slow Cooker Directions: Prepare step 1 as directed. Transfer to a 3-quart or larger slow cooker with remaining ingredients. Cook on LOW 2-3 hours.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 170 Total Fat: 3g Sat. Fat: 0.5g Cholest: 5mg Sodium: 540mg Carbs: 26g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Protein: 10g
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amy Tr from Delicious! My kids loved it! We made these as a side for our 5.5 celebration...no leftovers!
Date published: 2021-05-05