Everyday Turkey Burgers Recipe
A burger made a little healthier using turkey, whole wheat buns and reduced fat cheese.
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground turkey breast
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1/4 cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 6 whole wheat hamburger buns
- 6 slices reduced-fat American cheese
- Sliced tomato, red onion and lettuce
Combine first 4 ingredients. Shape meat mixture into 6 patties; grill or broil until no longer pink in the middle. (Oil grill or broiler to prevent sticking.) Serve patties on buns topped with remaining ingredients. Serves 6. Suggested Sides: Fresh veggies with Spinach & Herb Mix prepared with low-fat mayonnaise and sour cream.