English Toffee No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
Impress your friends and family with this easy, creamy cheesecake.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- No bake/cook
- In large bowl, combine English Toffee Cheese Ball Mix packet 1 with cream cheese; vigorously stir until well combined and fluffy.
- Fold in whipped topping until combined. Transfer to prepared pie crust. Chill 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with English Toffee Cheese Ball Mix packet 2. Cut into 8 slices. Drizzle slices with Creamy Caramel Sauce, if desired.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Amber76 from Tasty, but could be improved Very fluffy and a bit sweet. I like my cheese cake a little less sweet and w/ more of cheese flavor. Everyone enjoyed it and it was very easy, but plan to increase the cream cheese for the above reasons.
Date published: 2018-12-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by MommyInMi from Delicious & Easy Everyone loved it - including kids! Made as written only subbing 1/3 less fat cream cheese & used a chocolate graham cracker crust. Super easy!
Date published: 2018-12-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by tsbygerii from My Favorite 'Go-to' dessert! This is a keeper! So easy to make and everyone loved it as well. Cannot wait to make it again!
Date published: 2018-10-16