Egg-Free Breakfast Bake Recipe
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled, chopped
- 1 medium fresh sweet potato yam, peeled, diced (about 8 ounces)
- 1½ cups broccoli florets (thawed if frozen)
- 1 small onion, diced
- ¼ cup reduced sodium chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. In a greased 13x9-inch baking dish, combine all ingredients.
- Bake 30-40 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender and internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer.
- Serve immediately or divide into 4 equal portions and refrigerate.
Makes 4 servings.Nutrition per Serving: Calories: 260 Total Fat: 7g Sat. Fat: 1g Cholest: 85mg Sodium: 990mg Carbs: 21g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 10g Protein: 28g
Always check the labels of ingredients in recipes to confirm they are gluten-free, and ensure your space is free from other possible sources of gluten. Since ingredient formulas can change and vary among other brands, Tastefully Simple cannot ensure that prepared recipes will be gluten-free.